Machine Learning TRAINING
ML ( 1 ) | 595 Enrolled
We provide Industry need-oriented Machine Learning Training with the help of IT experts. ML is a field of computer science that gives digital devices the capability to learn without being explicitly programmed.
This is a part of artificial intelligence which allows applications to become precise in predicting output without being over-programmed.
Secondly, This program will cover all the concepts of ML with hands-on experience in multiple projects & practical Knowledge. Students can get a better knowledge of coding with its implementation in actual projects.
Furthermore, Our trainer assists the students to avail complete knowledge in ML from theoretical to practical concepts. Moreover, students can build knowledge in the ML with case studies.
So what are you waiting for? Join Us Today and start your dream job journey with our best-in-industry Machine Learning training program!
Machine Learning Traning Videos
Machine Learning Training process
All the training sessions will be provided by LIVE Online Meeting using WebEx or GoToMeeting, with one-on-one trainer student Interaction in real-time.
Also, we provide ML pre-recorded High-quality real-time Training Videos.
Our Trainers are experts in implementation projects and support projects. In the training real time, scenarios will be covered which helps the job seeker to handle the projects easily.
Who should join?
- End users
- IT/Business analysts
- Project Managers
- Project team members
Why choose us
- Our training is goal-oriented according to current industry needs
- This program focuses on the desired role
- The program aims at specific role requirement
- Our ML training program focuses on the overall growth of the individual
- Our training activities tend toward a more personalized experience which led an individual’s development plan
ML Training Course Content
Introduction- Machine Learning
- Introduction- Computers that see
- Artificial intelligence
- ML algorithms
- Summative Quiz
- The bit
- Bytes and numbers
- Other types of data
- Introduction to Data Features
- Data features
- Neural networks
- Interview: Data Features
- Bag of Words
- Data Features Summative Quiz
Introduction to Machine Learning in practice
- Testing and Problems with ML
- Its Applications
- Dangers of ML
- Interview: Benefits and Dangers of ML
- Trying different datasets
- Evaluating the four datasets
- Further Reading
- Practice Summative Quiz
Machine Learning Project
- Introduction: Collecting your own dataset
- Collecting a dataset
- Interview: Advice for your first ML Project
- Collecting a dataset
- What’s next?
- Preparing for your ML project