RPA Blue Prism Training
( 2 ) | 238 Enrolled
Blue Prism is an RPA Tool which holds the capability of virtual workforce powered by software robots. This helps the enterprises to automate the business operations in an agile and cost-effective manner. The tool is based on Java Programming Language and offers a visual designer with drag and drop functionalities.
RPA Blue Prism Online Training
RPA Blue Prism Training Videos
RPA Blue Prism Training process
All the training sessions will be provided by LIVE Online Meeting using WebEx or GoToMeeting, with one-on-one trainer student Interaction in real time.
Also, we provide RPA Blue Prism pre-recorded High quality real time Training Videos.
Our Trainers are expert in implementation projects and support projects. In the training real time scenarios will be covered which helps the job seeker to handle the projects easily.
Who should join?
- End users
- IT/Business analysts
- Project Managers
- Project team members
RPA Blue Prism Training Course Content
- What is RPA?
- Google trend report on RPA and Blue prism
- What is the scope of this RPA course?
- Why do we need RPA?
- Will RPA cut jobs?
- Is RPA a Hype or is it Real?
- Where does Blue Prism stand (Compared to other competitors)?
- Google trend report on Competitors and comparison
- Naukri and Monster job openings
- Salary report from Indeed & Payscale
- RPA vs AI
- A walk through on the course content
Blue Prism Introduction
- Short Blue Prism Demo with a Real time Project
- What is the scope of Blue Prism Training
- Important options and Shortcuts in the tool
- Types of Tools in Blue Prism(Walkthrough)
- What’s the Architecture, SOA, Client server or Cloud
- Blue Prism Cloud?
- Supported Systems (Is Windows, Linux, Mac supported)
- What is the Alternative it it’s not Supported(Virtualbox)
- Supported Databases
- Integration with other tools.
- How to create a and run a Process
- What are the Basic Skills(Prerequisites)
- Process Validation, How to Validate a process
- What is Decision Stage and how to create it.
- What’s Calculation Stage and how to create it.
- Data Items overview and configuration
Process Flow & Configuration
- What are Decisions and comparing them with If then Else in C
- What are Circular Paths and a quick demonstration?
- Configuring Controlling Play
- Setting Next Stage in Blue Prism
- Breakpoints in its usage
- Collections and Loops (And comparing them with Loops in C or Java)
- What are Layers of Logic?
- Pages for Organization
Inputs & Outputs In RPA Blue Prism
- What are Input Parameters and its importance
- Stepping and Pages (How to configure)
- What is Data Item Visibility ?
- What are Data Types and Its significance in Blue Prism
- Output Parameters, Startup Parameters and others
- What is Control Room and how to configure it?
- Process Outputs and its usage
What’s Object Studio and how it differs from Process Studio
- Business Objects practical demonstration
- What is Action Stage
- Inputs and Outputs(How to use them)
- What is The Process Layer
How to create a Business Object
- What is Application Modeller and how its associated with Object studio
- What are Spying Elements and its significance.
- Attributes and Attribute Selection
- What is Launch and Wait and how to use them
- What are Timeouts, Terminate, Write , Press Attach and Detach
- Overview and configuration on Read ,Actions
- Action Inputs and Outputs and Data Items as Inputs
- Exception Handling and its practical usage
- Recover and Resume (When are they useful)
- Throwing Exceptions
- How to Preserve the Current Exception
- Exception Bubbling & Exception Blocks
- Exception Handling in Real time projects
What are Queue Items?
- How to configure Work Queues?
- Defer & Attempts configuration
- Pause & Resume configuration
- Filters & Reports configuration
Introduction Safe Stop
- Collection Actions & Choice Stage
- Logging and Log Viewer, How to enable and use it?
- What’s System Manager?
- Process & Business Object Grouping
- Process and Object References
- Export and Import concepts
- Release Manager – Packages and Releases Tutorial
- What is Order System Process?
- Consolidation Exercise Checklist
- How to Submit Your Completed Solution
- What are Undefined Collections
- Data Item Initialization & Data Item Exposure
- Configuring Casting , Code Stage & Run Mode
- Initialize and Cleanup
- What are Attribute Match Types & Dynamic Attributes ?
- What is Active Accessibility
- Application Manager Mode and its usage
- Global Clicks and Keys
- Credentials & Environment Locking
- Command Line & Resource PC
How to configure Mainframe Applications in Blue Prism
- Configuring Java Applications
- What are Match Index and Match Reverse
- Surface Automation, Advanced Blue Prism concepts
- Project Overview
- How to configure an End to end real-time project.
- Project Guidance
- Project Submission and Verification
- Functional Q&A
- Technical Q&A
- Project Q&A (For Multiple Domains like Banking, Retail, Insurance, Ecommerce etc)
- Question for Fresher’s and Experienced (How do they differ?)
- How to justify if the resource is not certified.
- How difficult is it to clear the certifications
- Levels of certification
- How to register for them(Technical details)
- Can I apply for certification if my company is not a partner
- If not, what is the alternative
- Certification Mock Q&A discussion
- What’s a Best resume
- What if my resume is worst
- How to prepare a great resume
- Should I be on LinkedIn, Of course Yes
- Providing Photo, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter Links in a Resume
- Create Blog, Quora, Stackexchange etc and provide the links in resume.
- SEO in Naukri (how to be on the Top)
- Creating Multiple Profiles in case you need a job urgently(Naukri lookhole)
- Floating your resume in Monster, indeed, Shine etc.
- How to Search for Job providers and jobs in linkedIn
- Aggressive Follow, that’s what counts
- How can we support you if you are in a project
- Can we help you in a disaster recovery process
- How to be in touch with my colleagues and expert