JAVA J2ME TRAINING
( 3 ) | 240 Enrolled
Java 2 Platform, Micro Edition (J2ME) is a technology that allows programmers to use the Java programming language and related tools to develop programs for mobile wireless information devices such as cellular phones and personal digital assistants
In this JAVA J2ME training you will learn with hands on practice, live training and certification help from our Global JAVA Expert Trainers. NextIT Vision provides you course materials, tutorial, Free demo, Training videos, sample JAVA J2ME Interview questions, e-books including tips and tricks.
Get the best JAVA J2ME Training and practical lessons, JAVA Training Videos by our experts and improve your technical skills.
JAVA J2ME ONLINE TRAINING
JAVA J2ME TRAINING VIDEOS
JAVA J2ME Training process
All the training sessions will be provided by LIVE Online Meeting using WebEx or GoToMeeting, with one-on-one trainer student Interaction in real time.
Also, we provide JAVA J2ME pre-recorded High quality real time JAVA training Videos.
Our Trainers are expert in implementation projects and support projects. In the training real time scenarios will be covered which helps the job seeker to handle the projects easily.
Who should join?
- End users
- IT/Business analysts
- Project Managers
- Project team members
JAVA J2ME TRAINING Course Content
- J2EE —Java 2 Enterprise Edition.
- J2ME—Java 2 Micro Edition.
Overview of J2ME
- JavaME (J2ME) Upgrade for Java Programmers Course
- Understand the differences between J2ME and other
- versions of Java,
- namely J2SE (standard client-side Java), and J2EE
- (enterprise Java).
- Understand the environments, and their limitations, in which
- Personal Java
- Overview of profile system Architecture and Midlets.
- Understand & Create Midlets (Applets for Mobile Devices).
- Deploy and test Midlets.
- Differences between J2ME environment
- Mobile information device profile
- Creating MIDP applications
- Midlet suites
- Midlet deployment
MIDP 2.0 GUI
- Graphical User Interfaces with MIDP
- Displays, Commands, Pointers, Screens
- Animations and drawing
Threading and Synchronization
- Creating Threads in Java
- Streamed IO
- Socket IO (TCP/IP)
- J2ME IO
- Networking with HTTP
- RMS (Record Management System)
- IrDA – Infrared Data Adapter
- Push Registry
- MMAPI – JSR 135
- SIPAPI – JSR 180
- Game API