SAP MM TRAINING
( 9 ) | 318 Enrolled
MM Training is a functional module that belongs to SAP AG that is used for Procurement Handling and Inventory Management. SAP MM is one the largest functional module in SAP.IN THIS SAP MM ONLINE TRAINING –
you will learn with hands on practice, live training and certification help from our global sap expert trainers. nextitvision provides you course materials, tutorial, Free demo, Training videos, sample SAP Interview questions, e-books including tips and tricks.
Get the best SAP MM online Training and practical lessons, SAP Training Videos by our experts and improve your technical skills.
MM ONLINE TRAINING
MM TRAINING VIDEOS
MM Online Training process
All the training sessions will be provided by LIVE Online Meeting using WebEx or GoToMeeting, with one-on-one trainer student Interaction in real time.
Also, we provide MM pre-recorded High quality real time training Videos.
About MM Online Trainers
Our Trainers are expert in implementation projects and support projects. In the training real time scenarios will be covered which helps the job seeker to handle the projects easily.
Who should join MM Course?
- End users
- IT/Business analysts
- Project Managers
- Project team members
MM Training Course Content
Introduction to Materials Management, ERP, SAP R/3 & SAP MM
- SAP MM Basic Concepts
- Overview of SAP MM
- integration with other modules in SAP
- Definition and assignment of organization elements-Plant, Storage location,
organization and purchase group-Relation between organization elements
SAP MM Master Data
- Importance of master data in purchasing
- Material Type – Types of Material Type, impact and control functions of material
master, number range, price control, value and quantity updating and type of
- Material groups
- Material Master-Creation, change and delete Material master.
- Vendor Account Group: impact and control functions of Vendor master,
number ranges, one time vendor.
- Vendor Master-Creation, change and delete Vendor master
- Service master- Creation, change and delete Service master
- Batch Management
- Document type, item category and account assignment category.
- Mater Data in Purchasing – Purchase Info Records and Source lists.
- Handling Purchasing Documents- Purchase Requisitions, RFQs, Quotations and
Purchase Orders in SAP
- Source determination, source of supply
- Outline agreements- Contracts and Schedule Agreements
- Procurement of stock, consumable, assets (Capital) items and external services
- Procurement of Special Stock – Stock transfer, Subcontracting, Pipeline
and Consignment items
- Stock Transport Order, Subcontracting order and Consignment Purchase Orders
- Automatic purchase orders
- Output Determination of Purchasing Documents – Handling messages
- Release (Approval) Procedure of Purchasing Documents-with classification, class,
characteristics, release group, release code, release indicator and release strategy
- Pricing procedures in Purchasing –Price determination, Condition Types,
Access Sequence, Calculation schema, schema determination
- Partner Functions- Main Vendor, Invoice party, Ordering Agency and Goods Supplier
- Goods Receipts, goods issues, transfer postings and stock transfers, material
documents and accounting documents, Reservations, stock types, message
- Movement Types
- Special Stocks – Subcontracting, consignment, Returnable Transport Packing
- Stock Transfer/Transport- one step, two step, with stock transport order,
with and with outSD route and with billing
- Physical Inventory- physical inventory procedure, cycle counting, inventory sampling.
Valuation and Account Determination
- Material Valuation, Split valuation, Value and quantity updating, chart of accounts
valuation area, valuation control, valuation grouping code, valuation classes,
account category reference, account grouping for movement types, configuration
of automatic postings
SAP MM Logistics Invoice Verification
- Incoming Invoice-Invoice Verification, Logistics Invoice verification,Posting an
Invoice- with reference to purchase order, goods receipt and account assignment
and blanket purchase orders, account movements, price control, enter, post taxes and
discounts, invoice parking, invoice block-Types of variance, price variance, quantity
variance, blocking due to quality, blocking, due to amount tolerances, blocking manually,
- Handling planned and unplanned delivery costs.
- Subsequent debits/credits. Credit memo and reversing invoices in
- Invoice Reduction, Consignment and pipeline settlements, ERS
- Message determination
External Service Management
- Procurement of external services, service master, service specification, standard
service catalogs, service entry sheets.
- Consumption based Planning
- Basics, BOM, MRP Data in Material Master, lot-size calculation, MRP procedure
Consumption Based Planning, reorder point planning-manual, automatic, and
- Vendor Evaluation
Reporting in SAP MM training
- Purpose, selection criteria, output format, SAP standard and customized reports
- CIN (Country India Version)
- Tax procedures-formula based procedure, condition based procedures, excise
registers, excise groups, serial groups, plant and company code settings, chapter IDs,
Tax codes, Master data maintenance.
- Ware House Management
- Introduction, overview of WM, basic functions, stock management, organization,
definition and assignment of warehouse, storage types, storage sections, and
- Transfer requirements, transfer orders, put away, picking scenarios, transfer of
stock with in bins and bin to bin.
- Real Time/Project Training
- Real time scenarios
- Complexities faced in the implementation
- Support Tickets or Real time Errors
- CV Preparation